Chatted with the shuai ge that I liked yrs ago on msn just now...
Haha..people who read my blog often will know who I'm toking about..
Ya!! That guy that I think is the most handsome guy I've ever met...
The feeling he gave me is still the same...
Just like the Christmas night that we spent chatting at a playground for hours...
Hes always like a da ge ge..someone matured(to me la..haha)...
Someone that I feel comfortable talking to...
No idea why...
But I'm also quite nervous while talking to him...Coz hes abit like Chee Hwee...also like Dao ming si...haha
Similarity??
All 3 of them can suddenly flare up in the midst of a conversation....
Talking about him..reminds me of his sister...also my da sao....
Talked to her the other day about something thats really bothering me these few days...
Something that upsets me very very much which I didn't really tell anyone...
And although I'm still sad..She really made a difference with the encouragement she gave me.....
At least I decided not to give up on my dream YET..maybe sooner or later I will..ha..who knows...
But really grateful to her.......