My feet hurts..haiz..
Work sucks..
Yesterday worked frm 1600 to 2130..
My sales figure was $410.20...
This morning received a call from my in charge
say wanna shift me to tiong bahru for the day
coz someone's ill
and my sales is not good...haiz....
but really nobody there..
ppl all buying $3.90 bags..
Wadcha wan me to do man?
Today really die...
haiz..$383.30
Went to work with a super sucky mood today...
Its him,him and him on my mind...
All him..
Just him...
Kept crying from last night till this afternoon..
played the cd..and every single word in the lyrics in the first song was exactly wad I wanna tell him..
The song is "bu hui tai jiu" by Jiang Mei Qi..
(http://www.boxup.com/gb/music/album/2004/2/album3935.htm)
And no one was home..the loneliness made me even more bitter...
But my workplace got one guy very cute(funny in a way la...dun mean gd-looking..ha..oops)
He kept looking at me since I was transferred to eastpoint yesterday..
Wondering wads wrong with me when i noticed that...ha..
Then today hes always working very near me..
And quite a few times he like tried to tok to me..
But I just walked past him..
But he found his chance when the ntuc people asked me to take down the sales figure for yesterday...
Then after that he kept finding chance to tok to me..
Ask me eat dinner already...
Need him buy for me or not...
But just told him I've no appetite...
After that my favourite colleague(aunty serene) who always took great care of me came and visit...
So sweet..she see me very cham then help me promote abit..
Shes one of the best promoters in my company...
Her sales figure for full shift yesterday was more than 1000 bucks..wow..
Then that guy complain to her say I nvr eat n said no mood to eat..
Haa...They made my day slightly better..
Otherwise dunno how am I going to go on...
Coz i'm on the verge of breaking down...
Yesterday accidentally kicked a chair when i was walking..
Now one of my toes can't move..
super pain..
Dunno wads wrong man...