Still remember what He did for me on my birthday 2 yrs ago..
I was shopping for the food needed for my bbq at ntuc with my 3 best buddies in multimedia..
b4 that at my house they called him..
ask him what he bought for me for bday..
Coz they haven't buy..
Wad good pals man..
haha...
after that,they refused to tell me what he said..
When I saw him..He was empty handed..
oh man..Imagine the disappointment..
I even complained to my frens abt that after we returned to my house...
And that poor chap..
stood beside the pit all night long cooking food for my frens and family..
I left my hp in his pocket..
Imagine the heat he endured if i tell u that
I scalded my face when I answered the phone..
Nobody dotes on me more than he does...
Because the day I held my birthday bbq
was also our 1st monthsary,
He already bought a pair of wedding bands worth 500 plus bucks..
That made me believed that hes not giving me any bday present..
But I was wrong..
This guy was a real sweetie...
When most of my frens had left..
Leaving only my club frens and my multimedia classmates..
He took something out from michelle's bag..
When I saw it..
I teared...
It was a sovil titus watch(price was $218 which I found out later)...
Hes not rich..
But He actually spent so much money on me...
I was touched by the surprise..
really really touched...
And after that..
He took a box of unused fire starters..
And started arranging one half of a heart...
Seeing wad he was doing..
I joined him and formed the other half..
And as he lit the first,the fire spread to the rest..
Forming a burning heart...
That was just so sweet..
Looking at that and feeling the sea breeze at the beach...
My friends didn't know what we were doing and even ask us not to burn the place down..ha...
And imagine that he piggy back me to the bus-stop after that just because I complained that I was too tired to walk..
I think hes a 100 times more tired than me...
What a memory...*sigh*