sucky day.
early afternoon..someone said something..
hurt me badly.
dunno wad got into me..
went all the way to bugis..
bought a pair of converse limited edition shoes..
cost me $55.90..
Goodness..
wad an expensive way of cheering myself up..
though I like the shoes alot..
i guess i won't buy it when i'm clear minded...
but i dunno y..
I bought it..
Met wanli after that..
Go parkway..
And dunno y so funny..
We keep bumping into ppl from cchsm(Chung Cheng High School Main)
Ate at Sakae Sushi..
Wasted money again..
After that go walk around
and received an sms from him..
say his boss drive him home..
my mind was very blank at that moment...
dun even noe wad to reply..
Wanli ask mi who is it..
Then she say she wanna reply from my phone..
But this funny girl cute sia..
Suddenly take out her phone and msg him..
Say don't disturb our date..
ha..
me?
I plainly replied him
:"thats good..hes nice.."
coz I didnt know wad to say..
I'm very sad inside..
But I don't want wan li to noe..
Dont want her to see that sad me..
Dont wanna spoil her day with my sadness...
Reached home..
Family tok abt tour again..
Mom ask mi to pay for my own expenses in Taiwan..
How the hell am I going to find money??
My pay sucks..its not they dunno..
I'm not happy at work..
But y do I bother to go work??
To bear a little of the financial burden..
But nobody understands..
I still need to eat next month..
plus transport fees..
haiz..
Can forget abt cutting my hair le..
lucky my dad got voucher that i can trade in my hp for my dream phone..
Thank God..
Haiz..
Told them I really can't afford the expenses in Taiwan..
Then mom started shouting at me..
Say I got work..
Me and my sis shld pay for our own expenses..
Come on..
My sis's pay is like $2500 ++
Me??
Don't even know got $250 or not..
Commission 2 mths later then can get...
Then she scold me..
Told my sis not to book the tour anymore..
Say wad I money face..money minded...
Tok abt money then liu qing bu ren...
After that even my dad also reprimanded me...
haiz..
But tonight I didn't cry..
I just kept quiet..
Havent spoken a word till now...
I dunno..
I've always suppressed alot of pressure and sadness within me
since the day Eddy died...
Coz there isn't any special individual that can share my burden...
I've told Nicholas..
I look very simple on the outside..
But I've kept alot alot of things with me which not a single soul knows..
How much till now??
Even I have no ans to that ques...
But I know I'm tired..
Very tired..
In this race of life...