Tell me her name..I want to know...
The way she looks and where you go....
I need to see her face..I need to understand...
Why you and I came to our end..
I want to hear who broke my faith in all those years...
Who stays with you at night?
When I'm here all alone...
Remembering when I was your own...
I'll let you go..I'll let you fly...
Why do I keep on asking why?
I'll let you go..I'll let you fly...
Now that I found a way to keep somehow..
More than a broken vow...
Tell me the words I never said..
Show me the tears you never shed...
Give me the touch..the one you promise to be mine...
Or has it vanished for all time..
I close my eyes and dream if you and I..
And then I realized..there's more to life than this bitterness lies...
I close my eyes..I give away my soul...
To hold you once again...
I'll never let this promise end... ...