1. I'm very broke. 2. I sprained my back again. 3. I lost 2 kg. 4. I am always feeling tired & sleepy nowadays. 5. I am more hardworking in school.(although still very lazy compared to others..ha) 6. I just learnt how to make some fragrance producing ornament to give greg's grandma for christmas. 7. I don't like people writing christmas as "x'mas"..although some of them dunno why is it written with the 'x'...(the reason why they wrote an 'x' because they're CROSSING OUT the CHRIST in christmas. Hello, christmas is to celebrate the birth of Christ. If you wanna cross our saviour out, please don't celebrate the festival and get your lazy arse back to work!) 8. Am currently at this very second thinking about what gaggie goh is doing out there. 9. I am feeling hungry as I type. 10. I haven't thought of what else to write.