Wednesday, November 15, 2006



Its been a really long time since I got down to write my blog seriously..
At this late hour..I'm feeling so emotional now...
about something that I never wanted to face..
about someone i miss so much but act as if I don't give a hoot about...
because that seems like what is being done to us..only that I'm not sure if she misses us like I do..
For these few months..I refused to look at the photos and items that contained the memories of our friendship of 6 years, which I thought was as strong as gold, but the truth is, it shatters easily like glass..because I don't want to feel sad about what has happened..
and what is left of this friendship now? I have no idea..
my mom is asking me about it..my friends are concerned too..
I might have appeared to not care about her...
but other than easterina..she's the one that I have included in all my big events in my life..
and on my 21st birthday party, she was absent...
On my birthday..my wait for her msg wasn't answered..not even an sms...
I knew I was at fault for not meeting up often enough or didn't show my concern enough..but I didn't know that they'll bring about such destruction...I am sorry about it..really am...
Read her blog just now..something that I didn't dare to do all this while..hope she'll be happy for the days to come...
Easter and I have started on 'Allure' first..hope that one day..you'll be back to be part of it too...


written @ Wednesday, November 15, 2006
______________________________


Comments: Post a Comment


Name: Joan Soon

D.o.B: 22-10-1985

Studies: Interior Design in Singapore Polytechnic

wishes: to go travelling anywhere..
except rural areas



Now Playing:



[x] Wan L|
[x] SisY
[x] DaNieL
[x] Hu| x|An
[x] wAn L|nG
[x] W|nn|E
[x] Sh| J|aN
[x] ThoMaS
[x] JeRemY
[x] Pe| yAn
[x] tRacY
[x] M|cHe||e
[x] L|u yOnG
[x] m|ck
[x] AbeL
[x] Sh| Hao
[x] FeN fEn
[x] Ka| L|nG
[x] Hu| FanG
[x] Hu| LeE
[x] E|izABetH




01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007