..tired tired tired i'm really not suitable to sit for examinations.. sian sia..I still prefer to do design man.. but all thanks to the stupid asshole lehning and irritating PUB uncle.. made me felt hopeless and lost all confidence to do anything.. that disgusting lehning really should go to NIE for some training... sigh..I'm not all that bad k.. even if I hate what I am doing now..I am still surviving..I hope.. ha anyway..its a good job..not a bad pay for 3 days of work per week... Just that I was watching this lame show 'tokyo juliet' which was a unrealistic film about fashion designers and it kinda brought back the memories of me working hard back in year one.. staying till late at night in the studio with my bunch of crazy but fun classmates..until everything started changing in year 2.. Think I'm crazy to actually miss the busy period when I was working for my furniture design award..and arguing with the stubborn old contractor was an interesting experience.. Sigh..look at me now..sold to the government for 5 years with no pay raise when I'm also a civil servant!!! Not very sure but i doubt I'll be having an increment..damn it..